BF Golf Tournament Services offers a full service capability to ensure the success of your golf event, whether it is a corporate event or for a non-profit organization. We can manage your entire event or provide consulting prior to, the day of the event or post event. Listed below are the major activities for local or Nationwide events for corproate and non-profit golf events. Corporate Golf Events I Non-Profit Golf Events
CORPORATE GOLF EVENTS
- Assist in clearly defining the goals and objectives.
- Assist in the selection of the site and perform a site review.
- Act as your agent with the country club or resort for planning all activities, including golf and banquet services.
- Assist with budget planning - prepare detailed proposal/proforma that clearly outlines all costs.
- Design a schedule of events.
- Design the award structure.
- Develop all administrative procedures.
- Arrange for unique golf awards, gifts and prizes based on selections from a wide range of manufacturers at all price points.
- Coordinate Hole-in-One Insurance, Million-Dollar Shootout, and on course enhancements.
- Design contents of golf gift bags, coordinate the order, preparation and delivery.
- Assist with the development and timing of the promotion program (articles, brochures, invitations, announcements, letters, etc.)
- Arrange for additional attractions: Golf Swing Analyzer, Clinics, Putting and Chipping Contests, Golf entertainers, Photography, Video, Greg Norman One on One, Golf Professionals, Sports Celebrities, and Auctions.
- Assist in the design of the dinner and awards program, including the flow and content of presentations.
- Provide help or ideas in obtaining guest speakers.
- Provide registration layout and train all volunteers.
- Develop activities for those golfers who finish early.
- Complete all foursome and cart assignments, score cards, score sheets, cart cards and rules sheet.
- Coordinate printing, pick-up and delivery of signs, banners and sponsor boards.
- Coordinate transportation needs.
Day of the Event
- Act as your single point of contact for all activities (registration, golf, meals).
- Set up registration tables and coordinate all volunteers.
- On course management during the event.
- Coordinate all contests, scoring and oversee all special attractions. Golf Swing Analyzer, Clinics, Putting and Chipping Contests, Golf entertainers, Photography, Video, Greg Norman One on One, Golf Professionals, Sports Celebrities, and Auctions.
- Coordinate all activities for all golfers who arrive or finish early.
- Set up Merchandising of the awards and the door prizes.
- MC award ceremony if requested.
- Post event evaluation as it relates to original objectives.
With years of experience, we know what will make your event successful!
Event Management Services I Hole-in-One Insurance Prize Coverage I Million Dollar Invitational Par 3 Contest I Merchandise / Golf Apparel I Trophies / Plaques/Awards I Group Golf Vacations I Golf & Gamble Vacations I Golf & Cruises I Sponsors Personalized Products I Photography & Video I Corporate & Non-Profit Events I Golf Celebrities / Entertainers / Shows I What Does BF Golf Tournament Services Have to Offer? I Customized Player Gifts I Online Information Request
BF Golf Tournament Services
808 Salisbury Park Drive
Fax (516) 292-7832
East Meadow, NY 11554
Pager: (516) 318-0686